It always surprises us when our customers thank us for being on time. Yet it happens again and again. We are as invested in your company’s success as you are, which is why your Randal Retail team will always arrive on-time with everything ordered and installed right the first time. Here’s how:
99.9% ON-TIME DELIVERY
Our commitment to on-time delivery has been ingrained in our culture since 1981 when Founder Phil Randazzo worked with his first client. Our experience, process and honesty help us achieve 99.9% on-time delivery.
- Since we’ve been doing this for over 35 years, we know how much time every part of the process takes, from design, to ordering materials, to packing.
- We have the tech to back it up. Our well-developed automation and scheduling processes are so specific and detailed that we know the exact date each process is scheduled for, from lamination to hardware to shipping.
- We’ll be straight with you. We would rather walk away than promise unrealistic timing just to get the job. You can depend on the accuracy of the timing we promise.
Contractors who haven’t worked with us before often provide store-opening dates that are far in advance of the true date. Frequent late deliveries from other vendors have created the need for contractors to pad dates to ensure that stores open on time. After they’ve worked with Randal Retail once or twice, they stop padding. They learn from experience that when we say when, we mean when.
99.9% COMPLETE SHIPMENTS
A complete shipment is just as important as an on-time shipment. Missing pieces create delays.
Our quality control process ensures that everything you need arrives together, is easy to locate, and will work perfectly.
- At least two Randal Retail team members review your order and drawings to ensure that your order is complete.
- Even if Randal has filled this order multiple times, the quality review process remains the same. We dry-fit in-shop so we can be sure all the pieces are the right size and fit together properly, catching and resolving any issues before shipment.
- Our packing list is so detailed that we know the exact location of each item. And we’re not just talking which truck. We know which pallet. We can even tell you the items surrounding each piece, which helps locate pieces quickly and easily.
RETURN TRIP PREVENTION
When your contractor runs through their punch list, they’ll glide right past the Randal Retail section. How? Because we run through our own punch list before we leave, identifying and resolving any issues that would turn up on a contractor or architect’s punch list. Your personal Randal Retail project manager creates a customized list just for your project, and your team signs off on it before Randal leaves your store.
A national fitness company that is a Randal Retail client says, “if Randal’s on it, we don’t have to worry. We can focus on the other tasks involved with the opening.”
To be as invested in your store’s success as you are, we know we need to be on time with complete shipments and prevent return trips. And that’s easy for us because we’ve been doing it since 1981. It’s what we do and who we are.← Back to all articles