Nobody does a show like Vegas! Team Randal gives #IFA2015, the International Franchise Association’s annual convention for franchisees, franchisors and supplier partners, five stars for education, networking and pure wow factor. This year’s show was bigger than ever, proving franchises are one of the fastest-growing segments of retail. Here, Chuck, Phylicia, Bryan and Anastasia share their biggest takeaways. File it under “news you can use.”
- For 2015, franchisors are focused the long-term financial stability and longevity of their brands. They are researching trends, anticipating obstacles and crafting plans today to ensure their success tomorrow.
- With that future vision in mind, companies are lining up long-term solutions and strategic partners so they can be armed and ready for exponential growth when the day comes.
- Perhaps more than any other segment of the retail industry, franchisors value simplification and efficiency. The more streamlined their business model, the easier it is to get their franchisees up and running.
- For vendors, there’s an opportunity to get smarter around our solutions for franchisors, and really deliver full-service programs. Finding other smart vendors to partner with is also key.
- Frozen yogurt is taking over the nation!
See everyone next year in San Antonio, Texas! We’ll make sure to come fully dressed in our cowboy attire. Yee Haw!
← Back to all posts